link to Home Page

Re: ZetaTalk and Spaceguard UK (D8)

RESULT
These figures showed a massive Moon of millions of trillions of metric
tons of equivalent weight if on the surface of the Earth, moving at a
rate of only 1023 m/s.
   Article: <6l915o$gku@sjx-ixn4.ix.netcom.com>
   5 Jun 1998 15:00:08 GMT
Copied below and at http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use00681.htm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
In article <6ko22i$1ca@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net> Eric George writes:
>> I'll use your figures and recap for the readership <== Nancy
>>      Earth is 1,237,857,886,976 km^3 in volume     <== Nancy
> The volume I gave for earth is 1,083,157,900,000 km^3 <=Eric
>
>>      Moon is 21,392,457,765.53 km^3 in volume    <==== Nancy
> Again, the volume I gave was 21,998,936,949 km^3   <=== Eric
>
> Accepted earth mass from CRC:
>>     Earth: 5.9763e+24 kg ( 5.9763e+21 Metric Tons) <== Nancy
> Nancy's mass assuming earth's density is 2.5 g/cm^3 <== Eric

Some tweaking of the figures, but the overall result not changing -
human astronomy formulas cannot be placed on the same page with each
other, per the Zetas.  We arrived at the "weight" of the Moon (to put
it into terms the common man can understand) of several trillion,
trillion metric tons but due to its distance from Earth it is only
several MILLION, TRILLION METRIC TONS if on the surface of the Earth.
It would be supported at that weight, while out where the Concord flies
or our satellites float, while moving at twice the speed of the
Concord, or only 1/4 the speed of those satellites.  The Zetas wish to
comment on Eric's tack, which follows, below:

    A human tendency, and indeed a tendency of ALL intelligent life forms
    when placed in an embarrassing situation, one where their assertions
    that they are in control are proved untrue, that they are aware of the
    factors is shown to be naive, that their various cherished notions are
    absurd - is to either deny or turn away from what makes them
    uncomfortable.  Here we have turning away.  Rather than address the
    elephant sitting on the sofa, Eric picks up the TV Guide and quibbles
    with his wife over what to watch that evening.  Rather than ponder how
    the elephant even got through the doorway, Eric inquires about dinner
    and gets into the details of the price of lettuce these days.  Stay in
    the safe zone, and stay comfortable.  In this he is following the lead
    of his astronomy leadership, who also smugly preach and refuse to
    address the contradictions in what they preach.  How DARE the facts
    approach them in such an irreverent way!
        ZetaTalk™

Last week, in article <6kl07u$ga5@dfw-ixnews7.ix.netcom.com> The Zetas stated:
> The theatre of the absurd is about to open.

And it has!