After I became a Muslim, I realized that there is great correlation between studies of the modern day writers like Daniken and Sitchin and what has been clearly predicted in Islam and other religions before it. The more I learnt about Islam the more I was able to correlate these things. A common beliefs that existx in most of the major religions are that the Apocalypse or the Doomsday when earth and the skies will be destroyed. The DoomsDay has been a topic of interest for everybody and every religion has mentioned about it with a remarkable similarity but no date has been given as to when it would happen. Also, most of the religions especially recent religions like Christianity and Islam have thrown light on signs of the Apocalypse. This document ascribes to summarizing these signs as predicted in Islam and their correlation with present day Planet X scenario. It throws light on the signs that have been fulfilled and signs that are yet to be fulfilled. Islam is based on two things Quran (The book of God revealed to Prophet Muhammad) and Prophets teachings to his followers called as Hadiths. The Hadiths are basically an explanation in detail of verses of Quran. Every true Muslim should believe undoubtedly as regards to apocalypse and dooms day. Most of these facts have also been mentioned in Christianity. Specifically, there will be a day when the earth will be completely destroyed and mountains would fly and the land will be covered by oceans. There are many Hadiths in which Muhammad has predicted the signs of the Hour or the Apocalypse. I have summarized those signs that have been fulfilled and those that are yet to be fulfilled especially the ones that relate to Planet X. The Hadiths that have been used are such that their authenticity is acceptable by any muslim without any controversy.
- Muslim Hadith 6908:
- Hudhaifa b. al-Yaman reported: By Allah, I have the best knowledge amongst people about every turmoil which is going to appear in the period intervening me and the Last Hour; and it is not for the fact that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) told me something confidentially pertaining to it and he did not tell anybody else about it, but it is because of the fact that I was present in the assembly in which he had been describing the turmoil. And he especially made a mention of three turmoils, which would not spare anything, and amongst these there would be turmoils like storms in the hot season. Some of them would be violent and some of them would be comparatively mild. Hudhaifa said: All (who were present) except I have gone (to the next world).
- Sahih Muslim Hadith 6931 Narrated byHudhayfah ibn Usayd Ghifari
- Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) came to us all of a sudden as we were (busy in a discussion) He said: What do you discuss about? (the Companions) said: We are discussing about the Last Hour. Thereupon he said: It will not come until you see ten signs before and (in this connection) he made a mention of the smoke, Dajjal, the beast, the rising of the sun from the west, the descent of Jesus son of Mary (Allah be pleased with him), The Gog and Magog, and landslides in three places, one in the east, one in the west and one in Arabia at the end of which fire would burn forth from the Yemen, and would drive people to the place of their assembly.
- Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 9.237 Narrated byAbu Huraira
- Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established till ... earthquakes will increase in number ... till a man when passing by a grave of someone will say, 'Would that I were in his place,' and till the sun rises from the West. ... "
- Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 41.6927 Narrated by Yusair b. Jabir
- Once there blew a red storm in Kufah that there came a person who had nothing to say but (these words): Abdullah
b. Mas'ud, the Last Hour has come.
- Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 5450 Narrated byAbuHurayrah
- Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "When the booty is taken in turn, property given in trust is treated as spoil, zakat is looked on as a fine, learning is acquired for other than a religious purpose, a man obeys his wife and is unfilial towards his mother, he brings his friend near and drives his father far off, voices are raised in the mosques, the most wicked member of a tribe becomes its ruler, the most worthless member of a people becomes its leader, a man is honoured through fear of the evil he may do, singing-girls and stringed instruments make their appearance, wines are drunk, and the last members of this people curse the first ones, look at that time for a violent wind, an earthquake, being swallowed up by the earth, metamorphosis, pelting rain, and signs following one another like bits of a necklace falling one after the other when its string is cut."
There are very few Hadiths that describe the events of the actual day of Apocalypse when the universe will be destroyed because this has been clearly described on many occasions in Quran by God himself. This section contains translation of only few such verses from Quran whereby the events of Apocalypse are described.
And When the Trumpet shall sound,
Earth and the mountains,
Will be lifted up,
and crushed with one crash.
Then on that Day,
The Event will fall (69:13-15)
When the heaven is cleft asunder,
When the planets are dispersed,
When the seas are poured forth,
And the sepulchers (graves) are overturned (82:1-4)
The (Day) When the sun is overthrown.
And when the star fall loosing white light and when the mountains fly out their positions (81:1-3)
Offered by Imtyiaz Shafi Loya