Karl Rove to Leave White House [Aug 13] Karl Rove, the political mastermind behind President Bush's races for the White House and an adviser with unparalleled influence over the past 6 1/2 turbulent years, announced his resignation, ending a partnership stretching back more than three decades. It was a major loss for Bush as he heads into the twilight of his presidency, battered in the polls, facing a hostile Democratic Congress and waging an unpopular war. The president appeared glum as he joined Rove for the announcement. White House officials readily acknowledged that Rove's departure was a blow. He was on board from the beginning of Bush's political career, first helping Bush when he ran unsuccessfully for Congress in 1978. [and from another] Top White House aide Rove resigns [Aug 13] http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6943814.stm Top White House aide Karl Rove, seen by many as the brains behind George W Bush's presidency, has said he will resign at the end of August. Mr Rove has worked with Mr Bush since 1993 when he ran for Texas governor. As Mr Bush's chief strategist, he is seen as instrumental in delivering election victories in 2000 and 2004. He said he took a final decision to leave after White House Chief of Staff Joshua Bolten told aides that if they stayed after the end of August they would be obliged to stay in the administration until Mr Bush's own departure in January 2009.
Of course the resignation of Rove is not what it seems, not what was
announced. Bush's presidency is claimed to be the culmination of all
Rove's work, for the past 34 years, yet he is ditching out 16 months early
to write a book? Ditching out just when Bush is struggling with problems
that threaten that legacy? Since Rove's exit won't change the
thrust of investigation by Congress, who can subpoena Rove regardless of
whether he works for the White House or not, his exit is not to escape
investigation or prosecution for crimes. And Bolton's rule that all
remaining after August would be expected to remain until the end of Bush's
tenure is hardly a rule that Rove would feel required to follow. Is Rove
known for his considerations of others? What then is the reason for his
early exit? There is a clue in Leahy's statement: "There is a cloud over
this White House, and a gathering storm". The gathering storm is more
than investigations into the firing of US attorneys, it is the compilation
of White House crimes that could result in mass arrests within the White
House, replacing the lot and installing Pelosi in the Oval Office. We have
alluded to this matter frequently, particularly in recent months. During the summer of 2007, Bush has
made several frantic efforts to impose martial law, to spring into that
spot where he can be President for life, declare a draft, imprison and
torture whom he wishes, and finally be able to force the US military to
invade Iran and commandeer all the oil fields of the Middle East. He has
been desperately seeking a trigger event that will cascade what he assumes
to be the public response.
On June 26 he attempted to announce a state of emergency, martial law, to the public, using the Emergency Action Notification network. This failed, due to human intervention by those blocking Bush, but his state of desperation was duly noted. It was also clear that some kind of fake terrorism was being planned, with the announcement by Chertoff of a "gut feeling" about this. We stated at the time that the White House planned to announce that terrorism had occurred, thus inciting panic in the public, rioting, that would support their martial law plans. The recent New York City bomb threat was such a plan. This failed, again due to human intervention. Anticipating more such acts of desperation, the contingent prepared to arrest the White House has mobilized and is prepared to act swiftly. August is the vacation month, when Congress is away, thus is a month when Bush could presume success in his endeavors. Thus, Chertoff's gut feeling.
Rove plea bargained with Fitzgerald, giving him emails and sworn testimony, now in the hands of the Judiciary. His testimony alone on the Plame matter could indict both Bush and Cheney, though Fitzgerald could indict on dozens of other issues. Rove went beyond the Plame matter, as he was seeking to save his own skin. True to those strongly in the Service-to-Self, his loyalty to Bush had at its base only loyalty to Rove, to himself. He spilled his guts, buttressing the papers and emails he provided with testimony and details from his famous memory for minutia. Fitzgerald now owns him, especially since any trial would take months or years and Rove can see that Bush might not be in a position to pardon him by then. The horror of prison for his pudgy butt, of being in a physical environment where he would not have any cards to play, rose once again. Rove was told in the event of any arrests, he would be expected to testify for the prosecution, as promised, or face indictment himself. Thus, he seeks to distance himself, physically, from the White House. If you knew that smoke bombs and storm troopers were on the agenda, would you stick around? He wants to view it on TV, from afar. He is hoping not to be called to testify at all, that his testimony won't be necessary. Certainly, if he were still working in the White House, there would be questions about why he was not being arrested. Removed, he hopes these questions are not raised.
What has Rove told Bush as his reason for resigning? Bush does not handle harsh facts well, but he likewise is aware from the failure of his latest efforts to declare martial law that there is a contingent working against him. This is a conclusion even his limited intelligence would conclude. He rages about this, but ranting won't make it go away. It's out of his control. As we, the Zetas, are assisting the humans working against him, and can use teleporting and cloaking as assists, he is not even sure who is involved. He does not know who to suspect. He does not know who the enemy is. Even Rove, with his insight and famous ability to plot, had no suggestions that seemed to be working. They both concluded that Bush's plans for martial law, his plans to be able to rule over the oil fields of the Middle East, were going to fail. It is now a death watch in the White House, resignation and spin control and an attempt to come out with what they can salvage. Rove presented his resignation to Bush as a means to build support for Bush as an ex-president. The resignation would free his time to rally the faithful, to ensure those elected in 2008 had his best interests in mind. That these were all lies, on the part of Rove, did not concern him. The Service-to-Self lie, all the time.
- A Shakespearean drama is about to unfold, with the synergy of undercutting of the Bush Administration creating a maelstrom under him that will astonish those who thought him strong. Bush busting, a decapitation of his influence such that the US is no longer run from the White House, but is on auto-pilot according to law and conscience.
- ZetaTalk: Decapitation Process, written Aug 19, 2005
- Support for the US debt will steadily drop, while the 2006 elections take place and Congress changes its face to a more aggressive stance against Bush. Talk of impeachment, once not dared to be uttered, will increase. Congress will take over, running the nation if only by blocking Bush at every front.
- ZetaTalk: Iran Boondoggle, written Mar 17, 2006
- It has long been rumored by insiders that a cabal within the federal government is upset enough over the theft of the White House in 2000 and 2004 to take action. This includes members of Congress, the Judiciary, the Justice department including in particular the FBI, the Pentagon, and the heart of most of the federal agencies. Until the Congress turns into other hands in the Fall of 2006, impeachment is not a possibility. But the case continues to build! These issues will come to a head at some point, whether initiated by Bush by attempting to declare Martial Law so the push back against him comes suddenly, or whether initiated by the cabal when the Congress has returned to perform its Constitutional authority as a check and balance - it will surely come.
- ZetaTalk: Rove Squeeze, written June 17, 2006
- We have warned, almost on a weekly basis on the GLP live chats, that there is a confrontation building between the Bush White House and those in the government who know the White House to be a criminal enterprise, one that is also illicit due to voter fraud in the 2000 and 2004 presidential elections. Fitzgerald has massive amounts of documented evidence that has already been presented to the Judicial system. There is a growing contingent in the Judicial system, the US military, the Congress, and the FBI who are of the opinion that the entire White House should be arrested. A public arrest of the White House criminals is unlikely to happen unless the fight breaks out into the public view, which given the urgency Bush feels, just might happen!
- ZetaTalk: Executive Orders, written July 21, 2007
- Fitzgerald did bring indictments to court on Friday, but the court did not quash them. Many of these judges are aware of and horrified at the law breaking, the theft from Gore, as well as the treasonous acts to get the nation into war with Iraq.
- ZetaTalk: Fitzgerald Indictments, written Oct 24, 2005
- Fitzgerald is seeking a plea agreement with Karl Rove. Because of his closeness with Bush and Cheney, he is Machiavelliann in his contacts. He is almost at the helm of conspiracies. So it may be a bit prolonged, but Karl Rove is in the clutches and cannot escape.
- ZetaTalk: GodlikeProduction Live, written May 20, 2006